Announcement - Pickleball Clinic and Drill Change
- Lessons, Clinics and Drills are offered at the same time each week: 11 am to 12:30 pm.
- Beginner and Beginner Lessons are on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Clinics are on Wednesdays
- Drills are set for Thursdays and Fridays
- Lessons and Clinics are instructional and usual do not involve a lot of practice or play. For this reason, follow-up mentoring is offered for beginners during structural play and Drills are scheduled following most clinics to allow for practice.
- The Clinic and follow-up drill should be signed up for as a “package deal”. If you go to a clinic you do not need to sign-up for the corresponding drill, but it is encouraged. If you have attended a previous clinic (on the same topic) you may sign-up for the drill. If you have not taken the clinic, please don’t sign-up for the drill unless you have the instructor’s approval. This allows the instructor to assist with drilling and not take time to redo the clinic information to a select few.
- The Player Improvement Program is a work in progress. Bear with us as we try to perfect the format and information flow. Your feedback is encouraged and you can always drop a note in the suggestion box or talk to a board member.